Cat Food Research Video
You recently took part in the cat food research and we are looking for people to provide a mobile video of their experience taking part in the research.
The mobile video should include:
Selfie Videos Guide – Ranking test
Goal: Please make a video of yourself, 5 minutes or shorter, answering the questions below about the cat food study you’ve just completed.
Instructions: Think back about the study, and answer the following questions.
Start the video:
- How was it to follow the instructions provided in the study? Were there any challenges related to having your cat participate? If yes, what kind of challenges did you have?
- How did the length of the study fit with your daily routine?
- What did you think of the final products comparison? Was it easy to recall the products?
- What prompted you to complete the necessary activities in the study (feeding, questionnaires)?
- Should there be additional reminders and if yes, what kind of reminders?
- What was most difficult when filling in the questionnaires/surveys?
- What was your favorite part of this study?
- What would be the key thing to change in order to make this study easier to complete?
- Were there any questions in the survey that you felt did not make sense? Which ones? Were there any questions that you thought were missing? What would those be?
- Please add any other comments that you may have about the study!
Finish the video.
Thank you for participating in this research!
You will be paid a £10 voucher payment for providing your video.
You can send the videos to: email@example.com
(if the video is too large you can use: https://wetransfer.com/