New Panellist Covid Instructions
First of all, a big welcome back to all our panellists and we hope everyone is safe and well.
As a business we have made a lot of changes, please rest assured that your safety is our number one priority. Please read the following carefully:
- There will be half the usual number of panellists invited to our testing facility for each session to allow for social distancing to be observed during testing
- We would ask on arrival that you wait in your car until 5 minutes before the session time
- If waiting is required in the reception area only four people are allowed in the waiting room at once, there are four clearly designated standing areas marked on the floor
- Although all of our booths are routinely cleaned, additional procedures are now in place to ensure thorough sterilisation between each testing session
On entering the premises:
- Temperature check – each panellist will have their temperature taken by the panel operator using a non-contact forehead thermometer on entering the facility (panel operator will have full PPE whilst performing the temperature check)
- All panellists are to use the automatic hand sanitizer on the wall when entering the testing facility
- Samples will be delivered in a non-contact manner by the servers
- Keyboard covers must be left in place and will be sterilised between each testing session
- Toilets are for emergency use only
We look forward to welcoming you all back as panellists to Wirral Sensory Services and hope to see you soon.